Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

The future 😑

 Hmm i wonder what would the future will look like will there be flying cars or portals that i and all of the other people in the world teleport to one place to another but i and everybody else doesn't know when they will come into the world it would be cool to see one  or something in this world would it be cool but know one know when they will come into the world basically they probably a million years until it comes but some people are hoping to see one but im not you why because what happens when the flying cars crash in the air well lets just say the people that are driving the flying car are probably going to die and it would be a very bad way to die but the flying car might not even be built in this world so let's just keep our fingers crossed for the flying car to not be in our world yeah but people are already trying to make a flying car but not talk about the flying car any more like imagine what the houses will look like  in the future it what be cool to see houses that glow up and all are three stories high amazing right :) happy no not that song :) From jordan


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jordan my friend i see there's a mistake (Flying cars or portals you didn't put any full stops there). You also put in two no one knows when the flying cars and stuff will come into the world sorry but I see a few mistakes. YOUR POST IS AMAZING THIS GUY BE LIKE IN A FLYING CAR HOW BOUT A FLYING HOUSE!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post