Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Lollie Cake

During Lockdown I made lollie cake, its super easy to make and even easier to eat. First I cut the Eskimos into small pieces, then I crushed a packet of malt biscuits so they were fine crumbs, then placed them into a bowl and added the butter and the condensed milk and mixed together, then I spread it onto a tray to mold into a log shape, once I was happy with the shape I poured coconut over it until thickly covered. Then placed into the fridge to set.


It didn't last very long, we had eaten it all by the next morning 👀😂




























2 comments:

  1. Yum! Lolly cake is my favourite. You did a great job making it Jordan. My daughter made some too and it only lasted as long as yours. Great job with your description of how to make it.
    - Mrs Hobbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious Jordan! Tino pai for being creative in the kitchen during lockdown. Great to see the photos from start to finish.
    - Miss Evans

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post